Sunday, July 18, 2010

Aww Mayne (The Mixtape Pt. 15)



Well, I've been making these mixtapes made up of 18 songs for about a year and a half now, for myself. I decided to start putting it up here now. I know, the cover is garbage lmao; I just started using photoshop. Anyways, the music consists of old, new, and different music. Mostly new, hip hop music. Anyways, hit the link to download.

Download: Aww Mayne (The Mixtape Pt. 15)

UPDATE: I checked it out, it worked out fine. Let me know if you have any problems or have anything to say about the CD, in the comment box, thanks!

Tracklist:

1. Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me
2. Curren$y - Example
3. Mikey Rocks - The Sunshine
4. KiD CuDi - Erase Me f. KanYe West
5. Curren$y - Prioritize f. Nesby Phips
6. OberHofer - o000o000o
7. Curren$y - Breakfast
8. Rick Ross - Super High f. Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa
9. Curren$y - Skybourne f. Big K.R.I.T. & Smoke DZA
10. OberHofer - I Could Go
11. Curren$y - Audio Dope II
12. Wiz Khalifa - Shame
13. Curren$y - Life Under The Scope
14. Curren$y - The Hangover f. Mikey Rocks
15. Sam Adams - Fly Jets Over Boston f. Curren$y
16. Curren$y - Address f. Stalley
17. Drake - Do It All
18. Curren$y - Roasted f. Trademark & Young Roddy

2 comments:

  1. lotta Spitta but good looks..(stares at artwork) lmaooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sean

    I knew somebody would say that, whatever though, thanks man.

    ReplyDelete